4 Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
Limited, Too (At that time, I was sixteen or so and could still fit into the clothing. Not so true anymore.)
Nanny (Three different families for six years. Best darn job of my life. Miss 'em like crazy.)
Kindergarten Teacher (Loved this job. Met the most precious kids.)
Sixth Grade Teacher (Loved the kids, but NEVER again.)
4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
High School Musical 1 (Refer to my previous post.)
High School Musical 2 (Again, my afore mentioned post.)
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (Trust me, I've watched this probably around 20 times.)
Angels in the Outfield (Always hilarious.)
4 Things you Want to Do:
Go to Europe with my hubs.
Get my pilot's license.
Have a few kids.
Go on a tropical vacay with the Toolbox (aka three best girlfriends).
4 Costumes You've Worn on Halloween:
Yellow M&M (The only costume my mom ever made. It was awesome.)
A die (I lied before. My mom made this one too. Aunt M made Meredith's and we went as a pair-of-dice. We won the church costume competition. Booyah.)
A hippie (What kid didn't?)
A mouse (It covered up the layers upon layers my mom made me wear that night. It was COLD.)
4 Songs You Could Listen to Again and Again:
Glory by Selah and Nicole Nordemann
Gotta Go My Own Way by Troy and Gabriella (High School Musical... again.)
Gold Digger by Kanye West (I know, I know.)
Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman (Quite a variety there, huh?)
4 Websites You Visit Daily:
gmail.com (Email is key.)
blogger.com (I like keeping up with friends who are far away.)
facebook.com (Helps me try to stay connected to friends, again.)
people.com (Yes, I am that shallow.)
Your turn!
Limited, Too (At that time, I was sixteen or so and could still fit into the clothing. Not so true anymore.)
Nanny (Three different families for six years. Best darn job of my life. Miss 'em like crazy.)
Kindergarten Teacher (Loved this job. Met the most precious kids.)
Sixth Grade Teacher (Loved the kids, but NEVER again.)
4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
High School Musical 1 (Refer to my previous post.)
High School Musical 2 (Again, my afore mentioned post.)
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (Trust me, I've watched this probably around 20 times.)
Angels in the Outfield (Always hilarious.)
4 Things you Want to Do:
Go to Europe with my hubs.
Get my pilot's license.
Have a few kids.
Go on a tropical vacay with the Toolbox (aka three best girlfriends).
4 Costumes You've Worn on Halloween:
Yellow M&M (The only costume my mom ever made. It was awesome.)
A die (I lied before. My mom made this one too. Aunt M made Meredith's and we went as a pair-of-dice. We won the church costume competition. Booyah.)
A hippie (What kid didn't?)
A mouse (It covered up the layers upon layers my mom made me wear that night. It was COLD.)
4 Songs You Could Listen to Again and Again:
Glory by Selah and Nicole Nordemann
Gotta Go My Own Way by Troy and Gabriella (High School Musical... again.)
Gold Digger by Kanye West (I know, I know.)
Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman (Quite a variety there, huh?)
4 Websites You Visit Daily:
gmail.com (Email is key.)
blogger.com (I like keeping up with friends who are far away.)
facebook.com (Helps me try to stay connected to friends, again.)
people.com (Yes, I am that shallow.)
Your turn!

2 comments:
haha I LOVED Angels in the Outfield when I was little!!! love, Kara
You are too cute!
Post a Comment