It's been awhile since I participated in Not Me! Monday, so I thought I would add a few things from the past weeks.
I am not waiting ever so impatiently for Dana to have her son. It is not as though I am about to birth a (probably) 9 lb+ baby boy, so I have no right to be so impatient.
I am also not totally and completely bitter at Swine Flu because it's presence may prohibit me from going to see the afore mentioned baby when he is born.
I did not figure out how to make my own Pumpkin Spice Latte yesterday and it did not taste quite a bit, if not better than the Starbucks version. I will not share the recipe here if you beg me hard enough. Oh, and it is not totally simple.
Our bedroom TV did not up and die on me on Saturday night. It is not gone for good.
Oh, and I am not psyched about the fact that our new appliances got ordered today! We ended up going with LG-- just an FYI.
Have a good one!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Not Me! Monday
Posted by Rachel at 10:33 AM
Labels: Not Me Monday, Prayer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Rachel...
Florence Baptist has a womans bible study on Wednesday night. They usually do Beth Moore if you are interested. Looking forward to seeing you at couponing and sewing if you would like to come. Hope you are feeling better.
I'll beg for your recipe!! Please please please share!!
I wish I lived in Cincinnati!! I'd LOVE to be your girlfriend. :)
I have been praying for God to bring me a close girlfriend in Indy too - I would be glad to pray for you at the same time! I am used to being around girls I have known my whole life, and it can be so hard to start over in a new city. I love how our lives seem to be at such a similar point right now :) Feel better soon!
Rachel--
I've been there. I know we've talked about that before. I know more women now and have some good friends...but not that ONE friend that just gets me. You know? The friend that I can "do life" with. But, God is good and His timing is perfect. Had I had more friends here in Charlotte right off the bat when Mike and I got married, I don't think our marriage would be as strong as it is today. So praise God that He is growing and bonding you and Tyler together. Sorry you had to miss IWU homecoming...I've only been back once since we left, and it looked crazy different!
I'll be praying for you that you would find a kindred spirit to do life with. :)
i love you friend!!
Please post the wonderful recipe...pretty please?
Post a Comment