It's time for the glory that is Not Me! Monday. MckMama is the genius that came up with this grand idea. And if you like MSC (Many Small Children), you will LOVE hers because they are truly edible (in a non canibalistic type way).
I definitely did not save $48 with my coupons on Saturday. Walgreens coupons do not make me want to twirl around in a grassy field and scream, "HALLELUJAH!!". I also did not make my hunk of a man go with me to Walgreens at 10:30 pm on Saturday because my February coupons were about to expire. He was not leaning over the cart as if he'd been shot because he was so exhausted. No way.
I also do not have an extremely sore neck and back from leaning over and clipping coupons on the floor for a few hours yesterday. Next week, I will definitely not clip them at the table or at least on the couch. I love being sore.
I did not just order this fabulous tote for our Florida vacationfrom Etsy. Do not go to that website. You will most certainly not get addicted. Oh, and I have not already picked out my first child's birth announcements on Etsy. That would be strange seeing as though I have no children and I am not pregnant... yet.
I am also not going to Florida with this fine woman and her husband (and mine!) in about a month. I am not totally stoked about this. Our husbands also do not play Settlers of Catan together online and talk to each other on speaker phone while playing because they live 8 hours away from one another. Not them.
I did not do devotions in our staff meeting on Thursday. I also did not sob my eyes out in front of the ENTIRE STAFF after playing the Shane & Shane song, "Embracing Accusation" because it means so much to me. I also did not share something that I was struggling with and proceed to cry so hard that I couldn't speak and that snot was coming out of my nose at an alarming rate of speed. The precious women that I work with did not then pray over me and God's peace did not show up right on time. I was not totally comforted by the amazing gift of friendship I have in these women.
And our International Week presentation for the Netherlands is not on Thursday. I am not totally overwhelmed by this and my kids are being perfect angels. Uhhh... pray for me if you think of it. Good glory.
Gotta run. Much love!


5 comments:
I have to say, I admire your diligence and patience (and pain!) with the coupon clipping. I would not be so inclined. And GREAT job saving so much money!! You practically got that tote for FREE, right? :-)
Great job on the coupons! That is talent!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE clipping coupons!! Yay for free money, right?! Glad to see there are other people like that out there!
I also rushed to the store on Saturday as a TON of my coupons were also expiring so I can totally relate!
Have a great week!
Yeah! I'm glad your joined me on the coupon journey! You will be so thankful you are doing this when you have lots of diapers to buy.
Thanks for the comment! I did finally cave in... :) I LOVE your blog too...I've been "stalking" it for a while. Is it stalking if you know the person...I don't know. Anyways...I love your Not Me Mondays (they are my favorite) and I love that we love the same people (mcmama, bigmama)...those gals are hilarious! My kind of humor!
BTW...I love crocs too (and you need to implement fashion friday on your blog more often I'm thinking) and my new favs are danskos (you know...the kind nurses wear?). So comfy...those puppies got me through my pregnancy with no back pain!
Have fun in Florida!
Post a Comment