I got the idea to join this blog carnival from my friend from college, Lindsey. Lindsey is one of those gals that, after reading her blog, I am so bummed that we didn't become better friends in college. We live far away now, but it's nice to have another blog/ IRL* friend to keep up with!
*That's In Real Life for you non-MckMama people out there.
Anyway, I present to you, Grace in Small Things. These are daily reminders of all the things I have to be thankful for. Welcome to my first edition.
1. Olive Cheese Bread
2. Mario Kart on the Wii
3. My Smartboard
4. Having a cool house on a hot afternoon
5. Talking in Jamaican accents with my third graders
There you have it.
Oh, and this sweet guy is home! Give Him some praise!!!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Grace in Small Things: 1
Posted by Rachel at 4:58 PM
Labels: Grace in Small Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like Lindsey's blog too. and I like this idea. We should catch up sometime soon.
You are too sweet! Your blog inspired me to start one :) Isn't it nice to remember to be grateful for the little things each day?
Post a Comment