Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Today.

24 years ago, today, I was born!





2 years ago, today, I married my best friend!




All in all, I would say that August 4 has always been good to me. :)


6 comments:

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

HAPPY BIRTHIVERSARY!!

Man, I thought I was getting jipped with having my birthday 11 days away from my anniversary. Evidently not.

Amber D. said...

Yea! Happy birthday and anniversary!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

That is awesome - August 4th sounds like a very good day for you!

Happy Birthday and Anniversary!

A Family Created By God said...

Happy Birthday & Happy Anniversary Rachel!!!

What a cute baby you were!! Oh, to be 24 years old again!!

I hope you had a great day today!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Just stumbled on your blog! :)

Hope your day was fantastic!

Lindsey said...

I hope you had a fun day celebrating!!