Apparently I have no brain left because all I can possibly think to blog about is children and food. Lord, have mercy upon my child and cuisine obsessed soul. Amen.
A few nuggets to chew on (pun completely intended)...
1. Yesterday, I received a hand drawn picture from a student. Nothing brings a teacher of small children more joy than a beautiful picture presented to her of dead stick figures lying in a pile. The explanation? "Never jump on a trampoline with two landmines and a grenade." Okay, then. Boy children are the most hilarious children. Ever.
2. I am going to cook a scrumptious feast tonight because I can. No school tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day. Happy Labor Day weekend which I actually keep calling Memorial Day weekend because I have lost my mind to third grade children and food. On the menu for tonight...

All glory and honor goes to The Pioneer Woman for these amazing and life changing recipes (and photos!). If you don't follow her blog, do yourself a favor and start. It will make your world a better place.
Also, please stop salivating on your computer keyboard. It will ruin it. Trust me, I know. And if you've been invited over for dinner tonight, congratulations. I hope it lives up to your expectations. Ree's recipes
Happy



2 comments:
I should've read your blog before I commented on your fb status! I tried the potato bundles and I"m not sure I'll cook potatos another way ever again. Sorry mashed, baked, etc. Bundles are it for me!
Looks like a delicious meal...I only wish you lived closer. I'd be over in a heartbeat...right around dinner time. Which...speaking of.....CONGRATS on your new house! It is absolutely beautiful.
everything looks so delish! i just found your blog. i will add you to my blogroll. what a cute place to hang out! hope to see you over at the domestic chick soon.
Post a Comment