Girls, I promise I am still here, alive and kickin'! I have just been oh-so-busy with Christmas and all the traveling that comes with it when you live far from family. I will tell you one thing I am learning from living far away from home is that you appreciate your family so much more when you aren't local! Praise God for the bright side of things! :)
I have to make this quick because I am about to make enchiladas for my man, plus his favorite pie for dessert. I just wanted to alert you all that I am here and I will be back soon, blogging with the same ferocity in which I have been updating you.
Girls, I am SO excited for the New Year! Not only are we gonna have a rockin' New Years Eve with some of our most precious friends, but I am pumped for 2009. This is going to be a wonderful year for me and my man and our family. We have a few great trips lined up, we're going to have a third "niece/nephew" in August (just found that one out today!), we're going to hit two years of marriage, and most of all, I'm gonna make this a Jesus year. The Lord has done such a great work in my life in 2008 that I can't help but just be so lookin' forward to 2009!
Let me know how you're all doin'. I've been checking your blogs, keeping up!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Oops!
Posted by Rachel at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy New Year!
I wished I liked them because their fans were so pumped! It was really fun. But Josh has been a Bulls fan since he was a little kid. And being from Penn. he pretty much hates all Ohio teams :)
Post a Comment