Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Great.


On Saturday, Tyler and I went to see The Blind Side with Zach and Libby. I have but a few things to say.

  1. Amazing movie. Run, DO NOT WALK, to go see this film.
  2. This was Sandra Bullock's best role. I love her as an actress but this was, by far, the best I have ever seen her.
  3. I absolutely was blown away by this article. What an encouragement and a testimony to Leigh Anne Touhy's character.
  4. I want Leigh Anne Touhy's wardrobe and hair.
  5. Go see this movie. Did I say that already?

Did you see The Blind Side? What did you think?



3 comments:

Lizzi said...

I saw it, I loved it and I tell everyone! Thanks for the article post too.

Karen Bosch said...

I first heard of this movie a while back when you posted a link to the trailer. I saw it over the weekend - laughed and cried and thought about living my faith. Thanks for the article link - interesting!

Tarah said...

saw it. love it. will buy it. i miss you. i love you. i want to talk to you.