I was up way too late last night. Why? I was actually enjoying the football game! Seriously. I finally think I have a good grasp on football and I had a great time watching with Ty, Ryan, & Ashleigh! I also have a large incredibly tiny crush (Come on, I'm MARRIED!) on Tim Tebow. If any of you gals are single, go for him. Loves God and plays football. Fabulous. Anyway, good times were had... Grunkemeyers, wish you could have been there!
1. I walk into school and happen to see one of our first graders, M. M is especially precious and we usually have short chats in the hallway whenever our paths cross. She greets with with a hearty "Good Morning!" and I gave her a happy greeting right back! Then, as I'm walking away, I hear her say quietly to her mom, "Momma... THAT'S Mrs. Haney!" What is that supposed to mean? No clue, but it made me chuckle.
2. In chapel, they showed a small clip from "High School Musical". The clip was playing for about 2 or 3 seconds (mind you, enough for the children to be super quiet) and one of my students blurts out, "MRS. HANEY! THERE'S YOUR MAN!" My "man" would be Zac Efron, apparently. I'm pretty sure everyone within a mile radius heard him. This would be embarrassing enough if I was single, but for heavens sake, I'M MARRIED. And I am absolutely NOT obsessed with Zac Efron or High School Musical.
Maybe I need to get a new hobby that doesn't include teenage Disney movies.

5 comments:
soooooo funny about Zac Efron. :)
haha Rachel, that is so funny about Zac...typical 3rd graders (I hope I'm correct on the grade level, no one likes to be misrepresented!)!!! Love, Kara
hi! i just wanted to stop and say that i love your blog!
I have never seen that movie but had to look over your way when that clip was being shown. Your WHOLE class was smiling really big and looking over at you. Too funny!
maybe you should be a little LESS personal with your small children!! :) They seems to have TMI on you.
You're too funny!!!
Post a Comment