One of my dear friends, Briana, did this on Facebook. She tagged me in it, so rather than doing it on Facebook, I am going to do it on here. I thought it would be fun for my IRL friends (In Real Life) and for those who only know me through BlogLand. So, here goes nothing!
1. I really love Taco Bell. I get the same thing every single time I go there, without fail. A Mexican Pizza and a Meximelt with mild sauce... yum.
2. My first screenname/email was Pinkchiky2@aol.com. Pretty sweet, huh?
3. I play with my hair constantly. I have since I was in third grade. I probably always will.
4. I have a penchant for touching things that are soft and smooth. Blankets, sheets, pillows, fur, certain kinds of paper. I think this is why I always play with my hair. (As I read back on #4, I realize that it makes me sound real, real weird.)
5. I like to be alone. I have no problem with eating by myself in a restaurant, being home alone, running errands by myself, etc. I like being with people, but I recharge when I am by myself.
6. I met my husband when I was a senior in high school during a college visit. I remember what I was wearing and where I was when I first saw him. And yes, I immediately thought he was cute. :)
7. I really enjoy watching TV and going to movies. I attribute a lot of this to the fact that I wasn't allowed to watch much TV growing up. I can and will get hooked on a show quickly, if I'm not careful.
8. I don't really like chocolate. I will eat it, but I don't choose it over other things. Peanut butter, however, is a WHOLE other matter.
9. While I'm on the dessert topic, vanilla bean creme brulee with fresh fruit is my most favorite dessert in the entire world. I had never tried it until my father-in-love made me try it. Now, we share the same favorite dessert!
10. I have a goddaughter who is in third grade. I love her to pieces and pieces. She is also my cousin!
11. I enjoy blogging a lot more than I ever, ever thought I would.
12. I was diagnosed with cyclic vomiting syndrome a few years ago. This is also known as an abdominal migraine. They come out of nowhere and sometimes I am nauseous, sometimes I just have a migraine, sometimes both. It is a struggle, but I have learned to trust God with it!
13. My biggest nightmare would either be to be a contestant on Survivor or to be stuck in the middle of the ocean in the dark... and not on a boat or anything... IN the water. Okay, I'm getting a littler nervous just thinking about it.
14. I am a Michigan girl through and through. I love Detroit sports, especially the Red Wings and the Pistons.
15. I am running a half marathon in May. I am terrified that I won't be able to do it.
16. If I could pick a grade to teach forever and ever, it would hands down be kindergarten. Love 'em.
17. One time, I mowed the lawn. One time. I mowed it in a pattern and my dad was not happy. I was never allowed to mow the lawn again. Oops.
18. I hate Dell computers. I have yet to have a good experience with one. If you have a Dell and you like it, feel free to let me know. I still will never, ever buy one again!
19. I went to the same school, K-12. At times, it was not the best, but looking back on it, I wouldn't change a thing.
20. Some of my best memories with my dad are going out to breakfast at Big Boy. That man introduced me to biscuits and gravy. I will be forever grateful.
21. I am a Momma's Girl AND a Daddy's Girl. Equally.
22. I actually really enjoy cleaning. I enjoy the process and the reward. However, I only like to clean my house and my space. Anywhere else, not so much.
23. I really love Vera Bradley and I actually am to the point where I can't figure out anything else that I actually need from Vera. That's embarrassing.
24.Bare Minerals makeup has literally changed my life. I promise.
25. I have learned to depend more on my Jesus over the last year more than I have in my whole life. He has continued to be ever faithful to me and my husband and I live to sing of His grace and mercy!
I hope you enjoyed this. I am off to indulge my passion for #22. :)
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Twenty Five.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fun post. I get the migrane/and or nausea thing too. But I associate mine with working nights...
I really like your list! I had just completed a similar list of my own! Then, while catching up on other blogs, I clicked on yours through a comment you left. How ironic!
Good to know all these things about you. J was wondering who had taken his blankie. 1/2 marathon in May? Here? I'm signing up for the full one here soon! Love ya girlie!
Haha - I REMEMBER you chewing on your hair in third grade!!!!!!!! (The reason why I know this is because I was the 3rd grade teacher!!!)
Post a Comment