Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday is back!


Not Me Monday took quite the sabbatical while the world prayed for Stellan to heal. I am so thankful to say that Stellan is doing much better and now that MckMama is home, Not Me Monday has returned! I am excited for Not Me Monday, but I am far more excited that sweet Stellan is home with his MckSiblings.

And now... on with the fun!

I did not purchase this brand new Vera Bradley Large Tic Tac Tote bag on Friday for only $15. It does not retail in stores for $69. No way.
I did not run a half marathon yesterday. I did not have a complete and total blast. And I did not see these cutie pies and their brother cheering me on during my last stretch. Oh, and I am not already looking forward to next year!

I am not hobbling around today because I feel as if someone has beat me with a large wooden bat. Not me. I never feel a thing after running 13.1 miles. Never.

I am not looking forward to going home today and making dinner and resting. It does not thrill me that I don't have to plan my days around 2 hour runs until next January.

I did not absolutely crack up laughing at the first picture on Jenni's blog. It is not absolutely hysterical and precious.

I am not totally stoked about the fact that my hottie husband is turning 26 on Friday. I absolutely do not love celebrating the birthdays of the ones I love.

I did not love the text messaging party between my three best friends and I this morning on the way to work. I did not laugh out loud several times because of certain text messages. I do not miss them terribly and I am not looking forward to our girls weekend this summer. Not at all.

That is it for today, folks. I'm off to see if I can get myself down to the staff bathroom. With the way my legs are feeling, I'm pretty confident that I won't make it. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Congrats on rocking a half marathon! I felt so strong after I ran mine. I need to get back into it. Happy birthday to your hubby!

Loni said...

I am not looking forward to my husband's 26th birthday this week either!! WAY TO GO ON THE RUNNING!

Charity said...

LOVE that pattern! I've been contemplating purchasing one of the bigger overnight totes. Now that I have seen this patter, I might just really do it...no, not me, I wouldn't do that. :)