
Welcome back to Not Me! Monday. It's the best free therapy there is and it's also a great opportunity to "meet" other MckMama fans readers. So, in true MckMama fashion...
I did not stop and get a gas station cappuchino this morning. Ew. Those things are pure sugar and cream and highly fattening. I would never do that to my washboard abs stomach.
I did not weep for quite a while after watching my DVRed episode of Grey's Anatomy. I am not currently in love with Alex Karev for marrying Izzie. My heart belongs to Zac Efron Tyler.
I did not have a bad case of baby fever yesterday after working in the infant room at church. I did not snuggle the whole time with a precious baby boy and I did not contemplate how I could effectively bribe Tyler into having one sooner rather than later.
I did not get hungry at around 10:00 pm last night when Lisa sent me a text message that had this picture and message in it:
"I made quiche!" I am also not the least bit sorry that I have ridiculed her in the past for being less than domestic. I did not have to eat my words after realizing that those two quiches might just have been the most delicious thing I'd seen all day. I also did not seriously consider how long it would take me to get to her house and eat an entire quiche. No way, man.
I also do not get excited when I see that I have a new comment on one of my blog posts. This is not a shameless plug for you to leave a comment. I do not love meeting new people through my blog. I am not a people person.
Have a great Monday!
3 comments:
Yeah, you know, my domestic abilities are pretty amazing. I've just kept them under wraps for a few years, so as not to make anyone else feel inferior. But that time is over... I'm bringing them out. :)
Love you, Roo! Your blogs make my day.
You are adorable. Comment, comment, comment.
Ok so now I know you really didn't come to small group on Tues because you DID infact eat all the dessert!!! :)
We missed you guys!
Post a Comment